RF Explorer 2.4

Rob Brandon

Jan 4, 2022, 7:43:19 PM1/4/22
to RF Explorer
Had a question about this spectrum analyzer, can I purchase an expansion board to be able to see 5GHz spectrum?

RF Explorer

Jan 4, 2022, 8:10:23 PM1/4/22
to RF Explorer
Hi,

There is no expansion board to cover 5GHz for this model unfortunately. We suggest considering a RF Explorer 6G COMBO PLUS SLIM.

Regards,
RF Explorer Team

FSM Sonorização

Jan 6, 2022, 12:11:06 PM1/6/22