sensors using 915MHz.

Larry Nau

May 18, 2023, 3:12:02 PM5/18/23
to RF Explorer
I have several smart home sensors using 915MHz.
I need to find other devices that use this frequency and interfere with the sensors.
I have the large flat antenna on the left side and nothing on the right.
I do not know the best setup on my RF Explorer to find competing devices.
Is this doable?
Thanks
Larry

RF Explorer

May 18, 2023, 3:13:19 PM5/18/23
to RF Explorer
Yes, this is a typical scenario. What is the range frequency coverage you see on screen "RF Connections"?

Regards,
RF Explorer Team

Larry Nau

May 25, 2023, 10:52:45 AM5/25/23
to rf-ex...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply
The range is
20230525_074752.jpg

Is this a good antenna setup to find competing devices?
image.png

--

---