RF Explorer firmware and software updates available

RF Explorer

Nov 19, 2017, 6:59:08 PM11/19/17
to RF Explorer
RF Explorer for Windows

RF Explorer for Windows v1.23.1711.1 is available for download.

This new version include several bug fixes and enhancements, including BETA support for RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS high resolution mode. This new mode enables sweep configurations of up to 4096 data points, at the moment only supported in this model.

The RF Explorer Upconverter support is also added with all required amplitude correction files and Frequency Offset important fixes.

For more details please check release notes.

Firmware v3.03 for RF Explorer WSUB1G PLUS

This is a bug fix release, recommended to all users of the new WSUB1G+ model.

Firmware v1.23 for RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer Standard

This version comes with several bug fixes and is recommended to all users of Spectrum Analyzer models different than WSUB1G+.

These are free downloads as usual available in website main download page (link).

Note: Firmware upgrade for Mac OS users will be released in a few days, currently only Windows versions are released.

ba...@twinwood.me

Nov 20, 2017, 5:26:04 PM11/20/17
to RF Explorer
I think that there may be a problem with the Firmware v3.03, as when run the installer it reports v3.0 10-Oct-17.

S.

RF Explorer

Nov 21, 2017, 8:26:11 AM11/21/17
to RF Explorer
Hi,

Thanks for reporting. Yes, we found a labelling problem in the installer packager, but the binaries are correct. The About screen in the device should correctly states v3.03.

We will fix the packager info ASAP.

Regards
RF Explorer Team

ba...@twinwood.me

Nov 21, 2017, 9:07:08 AM11/21/17
to RF Explorer
Hi,
Update successful, everything working fine. Many thanks.

S.

RF Explorer

Nov 22, 2017, 6:39:14 PM11/22/17
to RF Explorer
Thanks for your feedback!

k4nlz

Jan 11, 2022, 4:14:30 AM1/11/22
to RF Explorer
Hi, I’ve been trying to register so I can activate my RF explorer software and I can’t seem to get the confirmation email. I check both my inbox and my spam folder but nothing. The web page says email sent but I never receive it. I’ve carefully checked my email address and completed a ticket , but nothing. Could you check there so I can get my dos software loaded, thanks in advance.

73s
Dusty K4NLZ

RF Explorer

Jan 11, 2022, 4:15:14 AM1/11/22
to RF Explorer
Hi,

Please open a ticket in support.rf-explorer.com for specific help on that.

Regards
RF Explorer Team