RF Explorer 3G

Simon Hockenhull

Oct 21, 2021, 5:18:24 AM10/21/21
to RF Explorer
Hi
I had a few problems with the on off switch which I have now cleared by carefully applying some switch cleaner.
Now it is working properly I have noticed a small darker patch on the LCD display, I can make this vary by applying light pressure to the front of the screen. Is this a sign that I need a replacement LCD screen.

Kind Reghards

Simon H

RF Explorer

Oct 21, 2021, 5:31:07 AM10/21/21
to RF Explorer
Hi Simon,

Absolutely. You can order a replacement LCD at https://www.seeedstudio.com/RF-Explorer-LCD-screen-p-2421.html

Regards,
RF Explorer Team

Simon Hockenhull

Oct 23, 2021, 5:46:17 AM10/23/21
to rf-ex...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Thanks for the information. Is it possible to add an on/off switch as well as the original was never that good.

Kind Regards

Simon

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Oct 2021, at 10:31, RF Explorer <rf-ex...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Simon,
--

---

RF Explorer

Oct 31, 2021, 12:03:36 PM10/31/21
to RF Explorer
Hi,

We do not have power switch items, they can be ordered from Digikey / Mouser.

Open a ticket in support.rf-explorer.com and we will help to find a replacement for your specific board model.

Regards,
RF Explorer Team

Simon Hockenhull

Nov 1, 2021, 6:18:49 AM11/1/21
to RF Explorer
Hi Thanks

I am at work at the moment but will look up the details for tomorrow

Kind Regards

Simon.