New to RF Explorer

Randal Stowell

Sep 23, 2022, 7:37:00 AM9/23/22
to rf-ex...@googlegroups.com
I just received my RF Explorer 6G Combo PLUS and haven't combed through the users manual yet.

I'm just looking for some quick tips on identifying interference on our 2.4/5GhZ WiFi networks.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
photo

Randal Stowell
District Senior Network Engineer at  Wauconda CUSD 118
 555 North Main Street, Wauconda, IL 60084
(847) 865-1043
  M (815) 218-1486
  E rsto...@d118.org
www.d118.org

Need Tech Assistance?  Create a Helpdesk Ticket
here  →  https://www.d118-helpdesk.info/  ←

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication or any information contained or attached to this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.