Scan resolution question

Gundrax Hingriff

May 17, 2023, 12:01:03 PM5/17/23
to RF Explorer
Hi! Im a live sound engineer and I just purchased an RF explorer WSUB1G+ and a Touchstone-pro license.
Touchtone shows me this error when I try to make a scan with the resolution set in high:
image.png

But when I scan in Auto, the resolution is really low like this:
image.png

Is there anything that I can do to get higher resolution scans? I saw that in the previous software version you could choose the resolution bandwidth.
image.png
I downloaded it but it doesn`t recognize my Rf explorer.
image.png
It doesn´t need to be 25KHz but I need more precise scans in order to coordinate big amounts of audio frequencies.
Please, let me know if I can do anything about it.

Thank you very much!

Nuts About Nets

May 17, 2023, 2:21:36 PM5/17/23
to RF Explorer
Hello Gundrax Hingriff,

Can't see your *.png images -- so, that makes it pretty difficult to comment.

Regards,
Nuts About Nets