How to get the current measurement value through commands?

Jlin Yelin

Jun 23, 2024, 6:29:07 AMJun 23
to RF Explorer
 Hello, I would like to know how to get the current measured value of RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer through the command line? Or is there any other way to read it from my computer?

Marco Congedo

Jun 24, 2024, 2:09:02 AMJun 24
to RF Explorer
Hello,

   you have to setup an USB connection with the PC.
The API is published.

Cheers,

Jlin Yelin

Jun 24, 2024, 4:22:00 AMJun 24
to rf-ex...@googlegroups.com
I have established a connection with the PC, and I tried several commands in the API documentation but none of them worked. Can you point out which command it is? If possible, can you also write an example of the command? Thank you very much.

--

---

RF Explorer

Jun 24, 2024, 10:38:48 AMJun 24
to RF Explorer
You have libraries and examples, you need an actual developer to create a custom solution from the API or the available libraries. There is no such thing as a "command" but an asynchronous communication you need to implement so you can receive sweep data and process the peak value out of it, or any other parameter you like.