RF touch for Pi 4 - RF Explorer USB device not recognized when pressing Connect

Leo Ngo

Oct 2, 2022, 7:26:44 AM10/2/22
to RF Explorer
Hi,
I'm a noob for linux and raspberry. I have a spare Pi 4B available and decided to flash the OS image of RFETouch latest version and managed to boot up to RF Explorer screen.
I also managed to edit the <IsIOTModule>false</IsIOTModule> to True using root file manager.

however I'm unable to connect Handheld USB device to RF Explorer. Please help!

RF Explorer

Oct 17, 2022, 7:27:57 PM10/17/22
to RF Explorer
Hi,

Can you check the USB device is being recognized in /dev folder when you plug in the RF Explorer device?

Leo Ngo

Oct 17, 2022, 7:52:08 PM10/17/22
to rf-ex...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I think i got it! The device has been recognized ! Thank you!

--

---
Regards,

Leo Ngo

Front Of House engineer/System Design
Professional Audio Consulting Service
Professional  Studio Production ( Tracking - Mixing - Post Production)
Love Vinyls Viet - Owner

Location: Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam

Mobile : +84949177772
Facebook : www.facebook.com/nguyen.h.ngo