RFE for Windows

Darryl VanNort

May 8, 2022, 10:25:41 PM5/8/22
to RF Explorer
Thanks for the reply to an earlier thread... didn't realize that although the software tools were integrated, the touch manual info wasn't included within the RFE for Windows user guide.

That said, I'm now learning the ins and outs pretty quickly (my device just arrived on Friday.)  I was able to define a channel set using "Radio Standard Settings"  and see how it's integrated into the XML file.   What I haven't found is a way to make thin-line representations of those standards, nor "send to back" or make it transparent.  I like the "channel" information, but I want it more as a simple visual annotation rather than a bold overlay to the running scan.   Did I just miss a setting somewhere, or is this something that I can put on your "software wish list?"

Thanks...
...Darryl