Issues with Record Manager

Megan Patrick

Jun 24, 2021, 12:02:16 PM6/24/21
to RF Explorer
I have been trying to use the Record Manager on the RF Explorer for Windows software to download the recordings from my RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer onto the computer, but it is unable to do so. I have done this before a few months ago with no issue, but maybe I am missing something? I've tried using Google to find an answer, but I have had no luck up to this point. I was hoping you guys would know what to do, and I would really appreciate help in figuring out how to fix the problem. I have attached the error image in this message for reference. Thank you!Record Manager Error Image.png

RF Explorer

Jun 24, 2021, 12:17:56 PM6/24/21
to RF Explorer
Hi,