What software can I use for pre compliance testing?

Naveen Gupta

Sep 23, 2022, 7:07:16 AM9/23/22
to RF Explorer
I have RF Explorer 6G Combo PLUS - Slim Spectrum Analyzers and  RF Explorer Near Field Antenna Kit from seedstudio i want to use this kit for Pre-compliance testing so for that i was thinking of purchasing Rational Waves software but i tried its demo version its not accepting the frequency range was trying to scan for.
So can you guide me through which software would be right for my application and how  can i obtain it.

RF Explorer

Sep 23, 2022, 7:11:06 AM9/23/22
to RF Explorer
Hi Naveen,

We suggest using our free RF Explorer Touch application, it covers all frequency ranges and easy to use.

Regards,
RF Explorer Team

Naveen Gupta

Sep 24, 2022, 3:58:33 AM9/24/22
to RF Explorer
Hey thanks a lot for reverting back so fast ,if possible can you share download link, because when I googled it and clicked on first link there were many option for download so i went with windows option but its just redirecting me same page again and again.

RF Explorer

Sep 24, 2022, 5:50:50 PM9/24/22
to RF Explorer
Hi,