Convert CSV log to waterfall spectrogram using Python

plainsimpletech

Jan 30, 2023, 4:52:39 PM1/30/23
to RF Explorer
Hi - I am doing some offline analysis of the logs from the RF Explorer using the save to csv function from the Win Software. Is there a python script that I can then run across this csv to turn it back into the waterfall spectrogram view? Note there is a VBA script that is available however I have logs that go for a couple of days - yeah crazy I know but I am baselining a LoRa network pre and post network changes so am interested in the strength of singles that chirp at irregular intervals.