Will there be a new version of mac osx software any time soon

robin brigham

Aug 15, 2022, 6:58:26 PM8/15/22
to RF Explorer
I'm new here and  just purchased a RF explorer 6g combo to help with wifi issues but am somewhat disappointed to see that the mac compatibility dose not cover modern macs or recent OSX.
 Will there be a new version of mac OSX software any time soon so I can use it on a modern mac ?
Ive also tried touchstone which dose not seem to run but thats potentially down to the mucking about loading other things to make it run and the lack of a mac installation guide
Ive followed the instructions to load stuff but ive no way of knowing if its all installed

the screen comes up but start is grayed out

i'm am idiot mac user not a computer hacker ...

regards

robin

Dirk-Willem van Gulik

Aug 17, 2022, 7:27:58 AM8/17/22
to rf-ex...@googlegroups.com

On 15 Aug 2022, at 22:58, robin brigham <robins...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm new here and just purchased a RF explorer 6g combo to help with wifi issues but am somewhat disappointed to see that the mac compatibility dose not cover modern macs or recent OSX.

I’ve updated below for the latest version of MacOSX at

https://www.vangulik.org/dirkx/iRFexplorer/

but have not had time to test this; nor had the time to gently coax it through the apple approval and signing process. So your milage may vary.

Dw