Problems with data sniffer.

M. Holtmann

Jan 4, 2022, 7:43:07 PMJan 4
to RF Explorer
Hello

Just got the 6G Combo+ and tried using the sniffer on Windows - there is no data at all.

When I choose my frequency and press "Send config" it shuts off the spectrum analyzer so it stops updating and freezes the unit, so I have to unplug and restart everything to get things going again.

firmware: 3.29
software version: 2.6.2110.1

Hope you can help me out.

Best regards
Martin

Ariel Rocholl

Jan 4, 2022, 8:09:15 PMJan 4
to RF Explorer
Hi,

The data sniffer is in BETA and currently supported in standard models only, not PLUS models.

Regards,
RF Explorer Team

M. Holtmann

Jan 5, 2022, 1:17:34 AMJan 5
to RF Explorer
Thanks for the quick answer, I can see this issue has been adressed in 2020 also.

Do you have any idea when PLUS models will be supported?

Best
Martin