LATNEX RF-Explorer ?

AAron

Apr 13, 2023, 3:56:31 AM4/13/23
to RF Explorer
I've seen many references to Seeed RF Explorer.
But what are the Latnex branded RF Explorers?

(Latnex looks like a clone, acting like the RF Explorer, and even using the same firmware)

I'm new to this, and will be looking at the FPV bands in 5.6Ghz-6Ghz range.
Thanks

RF Explorer

Apr 13, 2023, 3:58:53 AM4/13/23
to RF Explorer
Hi,

Fair question. LATNEX is an OEM brand we produce for EMRS Shielding in Canada, distributed worldwide, copyrighted by RF Explorer Technologies.
Features and quality is 100% the same as RF Explorer brand produced products. You can buy and order either one as price is also the same.

Regards,
RF Explorer Team