Referencing current configuration in a configuration file

brent...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2020, 4:31:01 PM12/7/20
to rez-config
Suppose I have layered configuration files like the following:
base_config.py
show_config.py
shot_config.py

Is it possible for a configuration file to query the current value of certain attributes?  For example, base_config.py may set implicit_packages and I want the show_config.py to append to it.  I know I can overwrite the value in the configuration files but can I append or modify them?  I've played with the rez.config module but haven't found a way of querying the current configuration state in a config file without going into an infinite loop.  Thoughts?

brent...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2020, 4:35:19 PM12/7/20
to rez-config
Nevermind.  While I thought I read the wiki documentation 100+ times, I somehow missed this: