Student Discount for a College Community

Tushar Nankani

Sep 1, 2021, 12:25:57 PM9/1/21
to rextester
Greetings,

We are a part of Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai, India. Our community is  - TSEC CodeCell

We have a Weekly Challenges Portal for our community.

We had been using it for the previous year. However, the rextester API has expired and we were looking forward for a student discount. We will need the API for at least 3 months. We have approximately 5000 submissions per month.
We can mention and acknowledge Rextester API on our website and socials

Looking forward to a positive response! :D

Regards,
Tushar Nankani
Team CodeCell