Requested page not found

Вячеслав Саванков

Apr 26, 2020, 1:46:42 PM4/26/20
to rextester
All my programs are faded!!! What`s happened? How can I return my codes???

ren

Apr 26, 2020, 2:40:38 PM4/26/20
to rextester
While updating the app I've accidentally overwritten the db file. The most recent backup is 2 months old. I even bought file recovery program only to find it it won't recover what I need.

So unless you have any ideas the data from last 2 months is lost.

I guess I can only blame myself and I do, but that won't solve your problem.

Anyway that's what happens when the website is run by one guy on his spare time and is not getting any significant financial support.

ren

Apr 27, 2020, 11:58:37 AM4/27/20
to rextester
If the lost snippet is really important and has been executed, I could probably find it in the execution logs, if you provide some keywords.

ren

Apr 27, 2020, 5:02:03 PM4/27/20
to rextester
It is also possible to manually recover important snippets if you were logged in.

gaurish Anand

Apr 28, 2020, 11:33:15 PM4/28/20
to rextester
I also lost my code. Which i have saved. It was very important for me. Please help!!

ren

Apr 29, 2020, 7:38:50 AM4/29/20
to rext...@googlegroups.com
Please provide text fragments of code snipets. It will only work if you were logged in or executed snippet at least once.
Also do this privately via feedback form and specify your email.

ritu modi

May 3, 2020, 5:42:13 AM5/3/20
to rextester
ren, I've sent you an email and haven't received a response. Could you let me know if recovery would be possible?

ren

May 3, 2020, 11:41:36 AM5/3/20
to rextester
Please resend it I don't seem to have it.

Regards,
ren

ritu modi

May 4, 2020, 11:43:06 AM5/4/20
to rextester
I have resent it, please let me know about it at the earliest possible

ren

May 4, 2020, 11:48:36 AM5/4/20
to rextester
I need code fragment or IP address - title is not enough.

ren

ritu modi

May 6, 2020, 12:27:08 AM5/6/20
to rextester
I've sent you my IP address as well, let me know what else can be done

ren

May 6, 2020, 3:53:24 AM5/6/20
to rextester
Nothing is found for this IP address during those 2 months. Perhaps you remember code fragments?

Regards,
ren