Query: I keep saving my Work after every edited Version, but it still shows me just one updated version

Vignesh Shrinivas

May 17, 2021, 11:03:40 AM5/17/21
to rextester
Hi All,

My Query: I keep saving my Work after every edited Version, but it still shows me just one updated version and not the previous versions in my stuff area.

Could you please tell why is this?

thanks,
Vignesh

ren

May 17, 2021, 12:21:52 PM5/17/21
to rextester
Please make a public snippet and give it as an example as it is not clear what you mean.

Best,
ren

Vignesh Shrinivas

May 17, 2021, 12:40:30 PM5/17/21
to rextester

Seew hat i meant is for example if I have edited one version of a Hello World Coded file, and then make some updates to that version and then resave it, then the earlier version does not show on my Stuff page. It just displays the updated version of the Source code...

ren

May 17, 2021, 12:43:29 PM5/17/21
to rextester
I see. Well first if you want to edit code snippet you have to go to 'edit mode' first (right bottom link near delete and history). Only then your edit will be saved (you can see them in history).