Need to borrow some Items for the Neighborhood Block Party (6/9/2024)

Lawrence Shing

May 26, 2024, 6:05:55 PMMay 26
to rex manor neighbors
Hello again Neighbors,

To have a successful Block Party we need to borrow the following items:

1) 7 coolers to place the food in. (Need by Saturday, 6/8/204).
2) Canopies.
3) Grill - Hey, Mark Z can we use your grill again?

We will have a trailer on the day of the Block Party and can pick up any canopies or grills and drop it off at the end of the block party. For the coolers, I hope you can drop it off to me on Saturday.

Please respond to me at this email if you have any of the items we can borrow.

Thanks,
Jo Anne

Lawrence Shing

Jun 7, 2024, 12:19:35 AMJun 7
to rex manor neighbors
Hello,

We can use a few more coolers to borrow for the block party. If you have a large cooler we can borrow. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jo Anne