Fwd: The Great Elf Hunt on Castro Street

1 view

Lawrence Shing

Dec 14, 2022, 3:44:53 PM12/14/22
to rex manor neighbors
FYI

Jo Anne

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mountain View Chamber of Commerce <in...@chambermv.org>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2022, 8:30 AM
Subject: The Great Elf Hunt on Castro Street
To: <shing...@gmail.com>

Participate in this Holiday Activity to Win a Special Mountain View Prize!
Have fun while supporting our local businesses!
From December 17th - January 2nd, 2023

Find 8 Elves "hidden" within the 19 participating downtown businesses. Post the elves & tag us on instagram for your chance to win a prize!
HOW IT WORKS:

  • Find and take pictures of at least eight hidden elves!
  • Create an Instagram post or story tagging @mountainview_dba and #mvelves
  • Three winners will be selected and notified via Instagram in the second week of January!
  • Prizes to be picked up at the Chamber of Commerce the following week!
Prizes include a gift card to Cascal, two tickets to Shoreline Amphitheater, a deluxe stay at the Shashi Hotel, and more!

And while you're there, we encourage you to take advantage of wonderful offerings from our local merchants. Your support is greatly appreciated during these challenging times!
Visit chambermv.org/elf or contact in...@chambermv.org for more info
Mountain View Chamber of Commerce | 580 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Unsubscribe shing...@gmail.com
Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by in...@chambermv.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.