Fwd: Community Tree Lighting Celebration | Monday, Dec. 5

Lawrence Shing

Dec 3, 2022, 11:10:56 AM12/3/22
to rex manor neighbors
FYI

Jo Anne

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: City of Mountain View <recre...@mountainview.gov>
Date: Sat, Dec 3, 2022, 7:03 AM
Subject: Community Tree Lighting Celebration | Monday, Dec. 5
To: <shing...@gmail.com>

Join us for the return of the Community Tree Lighting Celebration on Monday, Dec. 5
Community Tree Lighting Celebration

Monday, December 5
Join us on Monday, Dec. 5 from 5:30 - 8 p.m. to ring in the winter season with the Community Tree Lighting Celebration in Downtown Mountain View.

During the event, you can experience local performances, tributes to multicultural and diverse traditions, free refreshments, a train ride, inflatable, arts and crafts, the lighting of the community tree and an appearance from Santa!

We invite the community to bring a new, unwrapped toy or canned food to donate to Cops that Care and CSA.

Thank you to our event sponsors: LinkedIn, Touchstone Golf and Peninsula Youth Theatre.

The event will be centered at Civic Center Plaza (500 Castro Street) and extend onto Castro Street. This event is free and open to the public. Limited parking is available around Downtown Mountain View.

For more event details and the entertainment line-up, please visit MountainView.gov/TreeLighting.

REACH OUT
201 South Rengstorff Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94040
City of Mountain View | 201 South Rengstorff Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94040
Unsubscribe shing...@gmail.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by recre...@mountainview.gov powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.