Fwd: Let's Get Together! Join us for the MVHA's Summer Event on August 7

Lawrence Shing

Jul 29, 2022, 1:35:19 AM7/29/22
to rex manor neighbors
FYI

Jo Anne

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mtn. View Historical Association <in...@mountainviewhistorical.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2022, 5:37 PM
Subject: Let's Get Together! Join us for the MVHA's Summer Event on August 7
To: MVHA Info Account <in...@mountainviewhistorical.org>

Our summer ice cream social is just around the corner and we hope you'll join us!

The MVHA is very excited to return to Mountain View's historic Adobe Building for the first time since 2019. To help us celebrate, we've invited some of Mountain View's oldest civic organizations to join us. Representatives from the local chapters of the Masons, Independent Order of Odd Fellows, Rotary Club, Kiwanis Club, and the Fraternal Order of Eagles will share their history inside the beautiful Adobe hall. The event starts at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 7.

Click here to register for the festivities and secure your scoop of ice cream via our Eventbrite page.

Also, this November, the MVHA will elect our Board of Directors for 2023/24. If you're interested in a position, or just interested in volunteering in general, please reach out to us by emailing in...@mountainviewhistorical.org. We have some great programs and projects that could use a few good volunteers!

See you at the Adobe!

If you no longer wish to receive the MVHA newsletter, please reply to this email with the words "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

image001.jpg