>>> Error accessing Revit document: No active UI document found. Error: No active Revit document found.

Giwrgos Bekakos

May 15, 2024, 5:14:35 AMMay 15
to RevitPythonShell
Hello everyone,

I got a headache over a "what it should be" easy task to work-around.

I just need to extract information from a Revit file that is stored in the cloud and any attempt from RevitPythonShell to interact with gets:

Error accessing Revit document: No active UI document found.
Error: No active Revit document found.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Daren Thomas

May 15, 2024, 8:58:08 AMMay 15
to revitpyt...@googlegroups.com
it's probably the init script of the shell trying to access the current document / set up some handy shortcuts. check that in the options.