RevitPythonShell for Revit 2021

sadeh...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2020, 3:48:24 PM6/18/20
to RevitPythonShell
Hi there. I've successfully added rps to revit 2021, however it does not fully support RevitApi.dll (version 2021).
By dotpeek software I took a look inside rpsruntime.dll and it had two references to RevitAPI.dll (version 2020) and RevitAPIUI.dll (version 2020).
I wonder if any one can help me to update those references to 2021.

sapna nayak

Aug 4, 2020, 11:41:10 AM8/4/20
to RevitPythonShell
Please check comment on the page, which might help you.

 I am also working on getting it ready with revit 2021. In mean time if you get it ready please let me know.

sapna nayak

Aug 4, 2020, 12:24:09 PM8/4/20
to RevitPythonShell
I am able to install it successfully and run python inside revit with version 2021.
Also copy the contents of the C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RevitPythonShell\2020 to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RevitPythonShell\2021 in addition to instruction given in the link in the answers on  https://github.com/architecture-building-systems/revitpythonshell/issues/106

Harilal MN

Feb 6, 2021, 1:42:43 PM2/6/21
to RevitPythonShell
Where can I get RPS for Revit 2021? Please advise

Callum

Feb 8, 2021, 3:12:22 PM2/8/21
to RevitPythonShell
Hi Harilal, there is no installer for Revit 2021, instead you need to copy the files over yourself - follow the instructions in the message you replied to.