Come hang out in the Review Board Discord!

Christian Hammond

May 20, 2024, 10:30:13 PMMay 20
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

We've just launched the Review Board Discord server, where you can track Review Board development, engage in Q&As, help beta test the product, and hang out with other software developers.

That last part is a big one for us. We don't want this to be a Review Board fan club, but rather a place for developers of all kinds to gather and connect, share what you're working on, and socialize.

We have several developer-focused rooms, including #code-review-talk, #django, #javascript, #python, #open-source, #appdev, #gamedev, and #webdev.

And several general socialization channels, including #bookclub, #foodclub, #gamesclub, and #tvclub.

Plus Review Board-focused development channels, including #changelog, #feedback, #beta-testing, and #extending-rb. (Please note that these aren't support channels — we have other options for that, which are important to help us keep Review Board development going).

Feel free to join and invite others at https://discord.gg/DnxBhYK2RE

Christian

--
Christian Hammond