HTTP 500 error in My account page

Murali Thyagarajan

Sep 8, 2021, 3:51:15 PM9/8/21
to Review Board Community
I'm getting a HTTP 500 error page when I click on the my account link in my name. I'm on reviewboard version 3.0.14

Any pointers on how to resolve this? Looks like a permission issue to one of the underlying directories.

Christian Hammond

Sep 8, 2021, 5:22:25 PM9/8/21
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Murali,

Can you show me the error in the log files? I assume you're seeing some permission-related details there?

Christian

--
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/

Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag
Makers of Review Board

Murali Thyagarajan

Sep 9, 2021, 1:39:05 PM9/9/21
to Review Board Community
Hi Christian,

Thanks for the response.

How do I get the logs? Are these apache logs or reviewboard specific logs?

Thanks,
Murali

Christian Hammond

Sep 9, 2021, 10:38:27 PM9/9/21
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Murali,

If you have logging enabled (Admin UI -> Logging Settings), then there should be a reviewboard.log file. However, you may also want to check the Apache error_log. Generally, you'd find these in the Review Board site directory's logs/ directory.

Christian