Older reviews has patch issue after upgraded from Reviewboard version 2.0.18 to 6.0.2

Andy Fong

Apr 23, 2024, 12:39:15 PMApr 23
to Review Board Community
Hi,

After we migrated our reviewboard instance to a new server and upgraded from version 2.0.18 to 6.0.2, some older reviews has issue with patch with message like the following:
==========================
patching file CM.groovy-new (read from CM.groovy)
Hunk #3 FAILED at 295.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file CM.groovy.rej
==========================

Any idea on how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Andy

Christian Hammond

May 20, 2024, 10:37:20 PMMay 20
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy,

Unfortunately, without having access to the files and digging around on your server, we can't say what's going on here. We'd need to work more closely with you on gathering information from the server, the contents of files (under NDA), and potentially send some builds your way for testing.

Christian

--
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/