GitLab repository create review request failed.

李小龙

Dec 26, 2023, 11:50:52 AM12/26/23
to Review Board Community
Hello,

I created a new code review request on the reviewboard page, but the server returned a 500 error. I am using a private repository on GitLab. The error log is as follows:lQLPJw1M_woCzWvNA6XNCSWwkqV_N_Ja-3sFepotnYIGAA_2341_933.pngQQ图片20231226141117.png

Thanks,
Li
error.log

David Trowbridge

Dec 26, 2023, 3:30:27 PM12/26/23
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is this a repository hosted on gitlab.com, or a self-hosted install? If it's self-hosted, do you know what version of GitLab you're using?

Thanks,
David

--
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/

李小龙

Dec 27, 2023, 3:09:23 AM12/27/23
to Review Board Community
Hi David,
  It's a  self-hosted install. The version of GitLab I am currently using is GitLab Enterprise Edition 10.8.1-ee.

Thanks,
Li

Christian Hammond

Dec 30, 2023, 5:54:06 PM12/30/23
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the report. The exception information is very helpful!

We’ll look into what changed in GitLab’s API and try to get a fix out shortly.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag

David Trowbridge

Jan 5, 2024, 4:01:25 PMJan 5
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Looking into this, your GitLab version is quite old. We've verified that this works correctly with modern versions.

David