Status Reports

Steven MacLeod

Jun 30, 2012, 9:33:03 PM6/30/12
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
You know the drill :D

Bogdana Popa

Jul 1, 2012, 12:55:57 PM7/1/12
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Sorry for the late reply, but I was on the road since Saturday
morning. Here goes:

* took out the code related to the expanding box in the UI
* tried to come up with solutions for the re-opened requests

Next Steps:
* cleanup, properly document and post the patch up for review
* implement the AJAX logic for expanding boxes

Roadblocks:
* None

On 7/1/12, Steven MacLeod <ste...@smacleod.ca> wrote:
> You know the drill :D

Bogdana Popa

Jul 6, 2012, 8:10:18 AM7/6/12
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
This time I'm a bit early, but feel free to send the status report anytime between now and Sunday.
(I might arrive home a bit late so will probably post it before the meeting).

Bogdana

Steven MacLeod

Jul 8, 2012, 12:09:59 PM7/8/12
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com