GSOC 2013

Garima Ahuja

Mar 30, 2013, 1:57:09 PM3/30/13
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
I am a third year undergraduate student at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am participating in GSOC 2013 and I am interested in your organization. I wanted to know if Review Board is applying for GSOC 2013. If yes, along which lines the project ideas are?
Hoping for a quick reply.
Thanks and Regards,
Garima Ahuja

David Trowbridge

Apr 1, 2013, 11:52:33 PM4/1/13
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com

Garima,

We are applying as a mentoring organization (though there's always the possibility that we won't be accepted). We're currently wrapping up a round of class-based student projects so we don't have an up to date ideas list, but you can look at our old ideas list ahttps://hackpad.com/vK8BOo8eOpe#Student-Project-Ideas. You can also look through the bug tracker to find ideas.

-David

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Garima Ahuja <garimaah...@gmail.com="mailto:garimaah...@gmail.com">> wrote:
Hello all, I am a third year undergraduate student at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am participating in GSOC 2013 and I am interested in your organization. I wanted to know if Review Board is applying for GSOC 2013. If yes, along which lines the project ideas are? Hoping for a quick reply. Thanks and Regards, Garima Ahuja -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Review Board Summer of Code" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to reviewboard-gs...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-gsoc?hl=en. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Garima Ahuja

Apr 2, 2013, 9:19:43 AM4/2/13
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou for the information David.