Meeting schedule

Mike Conley

May 4, 2011, 4:25:41 PM5/4/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
All:

So, unless I've missed something, it looks like weekends are our best
bet for regular meetings. Is there a preference for Saturday or
Sunday?

6PM(EST) would mean 12PM for Alexander, and 3PM for the Pacific folk.
Would that time be good for everybody?

-Mike

--
http://www.mikeconley.ca

Christian Hammond

May 4, 2011, 4:57:22 PM5/4/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Works for me.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

Alexander Solovets

May 4, 2011, 5:50:47 PM5/4/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Generally, it is fine for me too. But I would not mind to shift the
time back by 1-2 hours. Saturday is better.

Vlad

May 5, 2011, 11:36:24 AM5/5/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
6PM(EST) Saturdays is the best option for me, but I can do Sunday too.

Vlad.

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Alexander Solovets <asol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Generally, it is fine for me too. But I would not mind to shift the
time back by 1-2 hours. Saturday is better.

Babak Basseri

May 5, 2011, 12:50:59 PM5/5/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
6pm(EST) is good for me, and the day doesn't make much difference for me.
--
Babak Basseri
Social Director, Computer Science Student Union

Christian Hammond

May 5, 2011, 2:46:38 PM5/5/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
I believe I can do Saturdays, so long as it isn't this Saturday. In general, I think Sunday's a bit more flexible, but I can make it work most weeks.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

David Trowbridge

May 5, 2011, 3:39:16 PM5/5/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Sunday works better for me, too.

-David

Mike Conley

May 6, 2011, 2:07:14 PM5/6/11
to Review Board Summer of Code
All:

Alright, then how does 5PM EST on Sundays sound for everybody? If we
don't hear any objections by Sunday morning, let's assume it's on.

And now I'm going to be awful, and say that I can't make this Sunday's
meeting. I'm attending UDS next week. My attendance next weekend is
also iffy.

But I'll eagerly be reading the status reports and meeting
minutes. :D

-Mike