Availability for the next 2 weeks

Bogdana Popa

May 4, 2012, 6:50:14 AM5/4/12
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to mention that I'll be going on holiday on Monday and my internet connection will be limited to none.
The plan is to come back on May 20th and begin working on the actual project. I still have a couple of pending review requests (3085, 3090, 3092), so if I don't manage to finish them by Sunday evening, I guess they'll be left for when I return as well (I hope it's not that big of an inconvenience).

This being said, if there's anything else I was meant to do before starting the project, could you please let me know so I can get it done before I leave.
Also, if anyone wants any treats from Japan, I'm sure we can arrange something :)

Best regards,
Bogdana

Christian Hammond

May 4, 2012, 3:56:24 PM5/4/12
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Enjoy your trip! Sounds like fun :)

You've had a great start. We'll sit down and go over your project in detail when you come back. I also owe you a big welcome e-mail with a summary of things.

Have fun in Japan! Take some pics for us.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com