Availability over the next week

Christian Hammond

Aug 5, 2011, 4:56:59 AM8/5/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com, Mike Conley
Hi everyone,

I know we're coming up against the deadline, and the timing is quite bad for this, but David and I are both going to largely be unavailable for the next week. David is getting married this weekend, and I'll be in and out on a mini-vacation. I should be around some evenings, but I can't guarantee times.

I may miss the Sunday meeting, depending on plans, but will try to make it. However, I won't be on IRC much otherwise.

E-mail is the very best way to reach me. Or anybody in general right now.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

Mike Conley

Aug 5, 2011, 10:36:00 AM8/5/11
to reviewbo...@googlegroups.com
All:

Congrats David on getting married!

I'll be available this Sunday, and will be running the meeting,
answering questions, and doing reviews. See you all then,

-Mike

http://www.mikeconley.ca