rbt post throwing SSL error from RHEL6 machine

Rashmi Sherawat

Mar 18, 2023, 3:24:59 AM3/18/23
to reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have installed Reviewboard v5.0.2 and I am trying to run rbt post command from RHEL6.5 machine which is causing below error:

rbtools.commands.CommandError: Could not reach the Review Board server at https://xxx.xx.com/reviews/: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1129)

I am using python v3.9.6 and RBTool v4.0.0

OS Level  :  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.5

I am able to run from RHEL7 and RHEL8 machines.

--
Thanks and Regards
Rashmi