SVN integration requires either subvertpy or pysvn

Luis Londono

Mar 20, 2023, 10:45:54 AM3/20/23
to Review Board Development
Hello, we upgraded from RB 3.0.24 to 5.0.3. The upgrade seemed to go great and we had just a few packages to have to install that were missing but right now we are stuck with an issue where when we click on a review we get an error. In the logs the error says "ImportError: SVN integration requires either subvertpy or pysvn"
I already installed PySVN, since I saw subvertpy is being dropped, with the installer on your documentation and restarted the web service but we continue to get that error. How do I update the site to use PySVN