New Releases: Review Board 4.0.7, RBTools 3.1.1, and Power Pack 5.0.1

Christian Hammond

Jun 14, 2022, 4:20:36 AM6/14/22
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We've just put out a few new releases. These all focus on bug fixes and compatibility. Many of the fixes are for issues recently discussed here.

Fixes for the releases are covered in the announcement.

And in the release notes:

* Power Pack 5.0.1

We've upgraded our official Review Board Docker images for 4.0.7. These also now include Power Pack 5.0.1 and the extension for Review Bot 3 (which works with our recently-released official Review Bot Docker images).

As always, if you have any questions or hit any issues, please let me know!

We'll also have an announcement about Review Board 5.0 beta 1 very soon :)

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag