New release: Review Board 5.0 RC 1

1 view

Christian Hammond

Sep 21, 2022, 3:36:35 PM9/21/22
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We've put out Review Board 5.0 RC 1. This is, we hope, the final pre-release before Review Board 5.0 is released! We expect that'll be in the next few weeks.

Here are the changes since 5.0 Beta 2:

  • Better Ship It! indicators in the Dashboard, showing if new updates have been made since the last Ship It!
  • API token expiration controls
  • Several bug fixes

The 5.0 release as a whole brings:

  • Single Sign-On using SAML
  • Elasticsearch 1.x-7.x support
  • Trojan source code detection
  • Stronger API tokens, with expiration and invalidation
  • New APIs for querying reviews and comments across all review requests

Plus additional changes.

See the announcement today for details. If you're planning an upgrade to 5.0, please give RC 1 a test. Aside from a couple of small (mostly cosmetic) fixes pending, this will be very close to the final 5.0 release.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag