New releases: RBTools 3.1.2 and Power Pack 5.1.1

Christian Hammond

Oct 3, 2022, 10:06:27 PM10/3/22
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We've just released new versions of RBTools and Power Pack.

RBTools 3.1.2 focuses on bug fixes and compatibility improvements. These cover Subversion, Perforce, ClearCase, and VersionVault.

We expect this to be the last RBTools 3.x release, as we're getting ready to ship RBTools 4 soon. RBTools 3.x will be the last to support Python 2.7.

Power Pack 5.1.1 adds support for directory diff information for ClearCase and VersionVault, and fixes a compatibility issue with repository configuration when selecting Cliosoft SOS on Review Board 4.0.3 or older.

Coming up next: Review Board 5 😃 Stay tuned!

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag