Re: Digest for reviewboard-dev@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Rashmi Sherawat

Mar 14, 2023, 11:08:12 PM3/14/23
to reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, by mistake I wrote python version. I wanted to check for Reviewboard version 3.0.15 . Is it compatible with RBT tool 4.0.0 ?

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 6:55 AM <reviewb...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Rashmi Sherawat <rashmis...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 07:50PM +0530

Hi,

Is RBT tool version 4.0.0 supported with Reviewboard v2.7.2 installed on
RHEL 7 machine ?
--
Thanks and Regards
Rashmi

Hi,

There is no 2.7.2 version of Review Board. There is a 2.5.2, which in
theory should be compatible with RBTools 4.0, but that's an old enough
version that we haven't explicitly tested it.

David

On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 8:20 AM Rashmi Sherawat <rashmis...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks and Regards