New releases: Review Board 4.0.10 and Review Bot 3.1.1

Christian Hammond

Jul 28, 2022, 9:40:08 PM7/28/22
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This week was a bit bumpy for releases. We released Review Board 4.0.8, followed quickly by 4.0.9 to fix a packaging issue. This wasn't enough, though, as we were still bit by a packaging issue. Having solved that, 4.0.10 is now released.

We have a summary of what went wrong on our announcement. Some of you may find it interesting. The story begins with a mobile web browser's market share dipping below 0.5%, and resulting in a broken build.

This release also fixes a number of other compatibility issues and bugs.

Along with that, we released Review Bot 3.1.1 this week, which fixes compatibility with JSHint for JavaScript and Cargo for Rust.

You can read more about both in the original announcement from Monday.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag