How can i edit html content of review board?

Srinivas B.L.

Jun 14, 2020, 6:30:10 PM6/14/20
to Review Board Development
I want to change the below highlighted text LDAP to custom single sign on name in this case OKTA.

I just want to change the name no configuration changes. Just want to change the html content.

Can anybody help me please.

Review Board version which I'm using is 3.0.17.

Christian Hammond

Jun 14, 2020, 9:17:53 PM6/14/20
to reviewb...@googlegroups.com
You can't change the text for that in the existing LDAP backend. If you're implementing a new authentication backend, you can set your own text by setting the `login_instructions` attribute on your backend class to the desired text.

Christian

--

---

Christian Hammond