Review Board 5 is Here!

Christian Hammond

Oct 5, 2022, 1:30:31 AM10/5/22
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We've just released Review Board 5!

This release introduces security, authentication, and code safety features, as well as new review features. This includes:

* Single Sign-On using SAML
* Trojan Source detection
* Enhanced API tokens
* Stale Ship-It! indicators in the dashboard
* Elasticsearch 5.x and 7.x support
* New APIs, integrations, and a more modern Python/Django foundation for extensions

Plus more!

See the announcement for more details and screenshot.

We hope everyone likes this release. We're getting started on planning Review Board 6, and have a lot we want to do. We'll share more on our Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn pages as we go, so please follow us if you're not already.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag