New release: Review Bot 3, with Docker, Secret Scanning, and New Tools

Christian Hammond

Mar 29, 2022, 8:13:40 PM3/29/22
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We've just released Review Bot 3, the next generation of Review Bot. This is a huge release, and one that we've been working on and testing for quite a while now.

Some of the highlights include:

  • Official Docker images
  • Secret Scanning, which checks for leaked credentials/API tokens
  • New code review tools for Go, Ruby, Rust, and shell scripts
  • A rebuilt Review Bot worker, with a better command line tool, configuration, and startup information
  • Lots and lots of bug fixes

There's a lot here, so I'll point you to the official announcement and release notes for more.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag