"rbt post" of a submitted Perforce changelist is missing the "Change" field.

Csaba Raduly

Dec 12, 2016, 7:52:56 AM12/12/16
to reviewboard-dev
We have to move files to a pending changelist, rbt post that pending changelist, then submit. The Change field will get updated (eventually) to the final submitted changelist number.

rbt post of a submitted changelist works, but the "Change" field does not appear at all. This is rather strange when the very number was supplied as an argument to rbt post.

Csaba

Christian Hammond

Dec 12, 2016, 7:32:56 PM12/12/16
to reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

That is strange. Would you mind filing a bug in this, and include the version of Review Board, version of RBTools, and a RBTools debug log?

Thanks,

Christian

--

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard-dev" group.

Csaba Raduly

Dec 13, 2016, 3:50:26 AM12/13/16
to reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Done: https://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/4500/

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 1:32 AM, Christian Hammond
<chri...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That is strange. Would you mind filing a bug in this, and include the
> version of Review Board, version of RBTools, and a RBTools debug log?
>
> You can file this at https://hellosplat.com/s/beanbag/tickets/new/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christian
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 04:52 Csaba Raduly <rcs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We have to move files to a pending changelist, rbt post that pending
>> changelist, then submit. The Change field will get updated (eventually) to
>> the final submitted changelist number.
>>
>> rbt post of a submitted changelist works, but the "Change" field does not
>> appear at all. This is rather strange when the very number was supplied as
>> an argument to rbt post.

Csaba