ChangeLog: April 2, 2020 — Catching Up

Christian Hammond

Apr 2, 2020, 8:30:24 PM4/2/20
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Here's this week's ChangeLog. Or maybe I should say, this month's. We've been trying to take care of ourselves and our family, along with development, as we all deal with the new world reality. So the ChangeLog series was momentarily paused, but we're back at it.

Here are the topics for the day:

  • Support options to help with Review Board at your company
  • Upcoming trial length updates for Power Pack and RBCommons
  • Upcoming releases of RBTools and KGB
  • New student demo videos to watch

I hope everyone is doing okay, physically and mentally. Please let me know if we can help with anything.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag