RS19 voting is open!

Ran Tavory

Mar 11, 2019, 7:56:43 PM3/11/19
to rs19...@googlegroups.com, reversi...@googlegroups.com, reve...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, voting for sessions for reversim summit 2019 is open.

Voting is now open and ends March 24th. During this time everyone who plans to attend the conference is invited to vote for their favorite sessions.

The vote button reads INTERESTED and so is the purpose of it - to indicate that you are personally interested in attending a session. Please note - this is not instead of registration. By clicking Interested you are not registering to the conference. Think of it as “I wish to attend”.

How many times can I vote?
You may vote as many times (for as many sessions) as you like. You may vote for 0 or all. Typically you’d vote for a few dozen

For your convenience you may filter sessions by type and topic using the filter box at the top of the proposals page.

What is the purpose of this voting?
The purpose is twofold: to provide a signal to us moderators of the public interest of the various topics and for all attendees to get to know the contents as early as possible.

Are votes public?
As a voter - your votes are visible only to you; they are not public.

Can I unvote something I mistakenly voted?
Yes you can. Until the end of the voting you may vote and unvote freely. Simply click the "Not relevant to me" button/checkbox to unvote.

Does "Not relevant to me" count as negative vote?
No, the "Not relevant to me" does not count as negative vote. It is a means of helping the voter remember what she's seen and what not. We don't count them against the sessions as downvotes.

What determines the order of the sessions on the /proposals page?
The order is random per each logged in user in order to provide fairness, but is persistent for any specific person so that consequent page refresh would result in the same order for you.

--
/Ran

Ran Tavory

Mar 12, 2019, 3:38:53 AM3/12/19