CFP Workshop

Ran Tavory

May 15, 2018, 8:07:22 AM5/15/18
to Reversim Summit, reve...@googlegroups.com, rs18...@googlegroups.com
Dear everyone, next week (Tuesday 22nd) we're going to hold a call for papers workshop in which we will help new (and veteran) submitters come up with great submissions.
You're all invited

--
/Ran

meir baron

Jul 31, 2018, 4:09:32 AM7/31/18
to Reversim Summit

בתאריך יום שלישי, 15 במאי 2018 בשעה 15:07:22 UTC+3, מאת Ran Tavory:
Dear everyone, next week (Tuesday 22nd) we're going to hold a call for papers workshop in which we will help new (and veteran) submitters come up with great submissions.
You're all invited

Hi Ran  I've tried to register for the Tel Aviv summit, but did not succeed (I'm a Cofounder of an Israeli  Family Office and involved in the banking& P.B. Ecosystem in Israel for the last 40 years   can you help me  please to register?   Kind regards   Meir Baron

--
/Ran

meir baron

Jul 31, 2018, 4:10:03 AM7/31/18