Reversim Summit 2019 Call for Proposals reminder

Ran Tavory

Feb 13, 2019, 3:35:15 PM2/13/19
to rs19...@googlegroups.com, reversi...@googlegroups.com, reve...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, the Call for Proposals for Reversim Summit 2019 is closing Feb 28 so I wanted to take the opportunity to remind you about what type of content we’re looking for and some useful submission tips.

What are we looking for? (what kind of content you should submit)

There's more on this page https://summit2019.reversim.com/cfp but the tldr is:
  • Topics are wide, in general everything that interests software product developers (developers, product, design, managers, qa, ops).
  • We're looking for inspirational content. Something that you go out saying "wow, I didn't know that can be done" or "wow, this tech is really awesome, maybe I should try it" or "wow that's a totally different approach to product/management, maybe we should try this as well"
  • If it's a technical session - make it highly technical (most of the sessions are technical). Don't be shy, don't aim for the average, aim for as much technical as you can. This by itself will make it interesting.
  • If it's product content - make it super interesting, unique and inspiring. Likewise for management or culture stories.
  • Stories from personal experience have a sweet spot (e.g. what we did, what we tried, how we ended up, what we learnt)
  • There are 4 types of sessions:
  • More about the moderation process in this recent blog post: https://medium.com/@rantav/reversim-summit-moderation-process-8384b1c812e3
  • Lastly: previous speaking experience is not required. As a matter of fact, if your session gets accepted we will work with you on your presentation skills.
Looking forward to seeing your submissions.

For further queries please feel free to contact rs19...@googlegroups.com

Don’t miss the deadline Feb 28. https://summit2019.reversim.com/cfp

--
/Ran