Reversim Summit 2018 is looking for moderators

Ran Tavory

Mar 28, 2018, 5:30:29 PM3/28/18
to reve...@googlegroups.com, Reversim Summit, Shlomi Noach
Dear all, we’re starting to work on Reversim Summit 2018, which will take place Oct 8-9 in University of Tel Aviv.
We’re gathering the moderation team led by Shlomi Noach (the content Tzar) and are about to open the CFP soon.
Reversim Summit is a community effort and as such we tentatively* invite you to join our team of moderators. Please email us at rs18...@googlegroups.com to state your interest.

If you’re interested then please let us know within a week from today.

High level timeline:
  • Mid Apr: Form the moderation team. And meet f2f
  • Mid-late Apr: open CFP
  • June 1 - Mid July: Close CFP, start review phase (that’s where most of your work)
  • Mid July - Oct: Work with accepted speakers on their content

High level requirements:
  • You have good amount of public speaking experience and/or moderation experience.
  • Be at the conference Oct 8-9
  • Be available to work on moderation during June and July. It would probably require around 6-8h per week (but flexible and varies)
  • Be responsive and work with the team throughout the following months. On Slack, email, video conferences from time to time and at least one f2f meeting.
  • If you’re planing a long vacation during this time - not a showstopper as long as it’s no more than 1w and you complete your moderation work before or after your vacation

* We have limited space at the team and we’re looking for the right mixture of veteran v/s new moderators as well as good coverage of professional topics. Please let us know that you’re interested and we’ll get back to you hopefully with a Yes please.

--
/Ran